Not particularly blogworthy, I know. But about a month after Moli came home Grace came downstairs and said, "Moli..." I interrupted her and said "Please don't tattle."
She said, "OK, but I was going to tell you that the house is on fire."
And sure enough, Moli had plugged in the iron, turned it on, and turned it face down. It was smoking.
It was in that moment that I realized that I was now charged with raising not one, but two children who are smarter than I am.
Moli had another adventure with the iron this week.
So now I have an iron that turns itself off if it lays horizontal for twenty seconds.
Thank heavens for modern technology. And kids who tattle.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like mommy has eyes in the back of her head and shes called GRACE
That is just too much, Tara. I bet that there is never a dull moment at your house. LOL
Too Funny! I love modern technology!
Apparently, we need to re-define tattling in your house. It's ok if someone is bleeding, the house is one fire, or water is where it shouldn't be!!!
Oh that is funny Tara! I am laughing at Grace right now. What a smart girl.
Post a Comment