Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cubbie Love




Awana kicked off tonight. Moli was SO EXCITED to be a Pubbie (Cubbie) and get her best (vest.) She was quite full of herself, parading around showing it off to anyone who would pay any attention!

Jamie and I are blessed to be the Awana commanders at our church and we LOVE it! It is an awesome ministry and God has been faithful this year, providing us with more help than we even prayed for!

The first night went really smoothly and we can't wait to see how God uses Awana this year at CBC.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love that pic. I was an Awana leader at our Church last year. My son made it throw his entire Awana book and moved onto the 2nd. So much for that now - he doesn't want to go. He's now in 3rd grade and with homework and such he wants a break, and a break sound good to me. We had a lot of cubbies too.