Twice, actually. First by my friend Diana, and second by my friend Robin... both of whom I met through adoption. Between us, we sure do have some beautiful kiddos!
I have to share some random facts about me. I'm a random kind of gal, so here goes...
1. I wear flip flops all year. So much so that my mom just told me to drop 100 bucks on her credit card to buy a new outfit with shoes because she was afraid that I would wear flip flops to Moli's upcoming baby dedication. I (probably) wouldn't have.
2. I once met Kareem Abdul Jabbar. He is an amazingly intelligent guy. He spoke at Clemson once to promote a history book he had just written. I was so embarrassed that only a handful of students showed up. College students will sleep in the snow to get basketball tickets, but can't fill a classroom to hear a legend talk about history.
3. I once slept for two nights in the snow for Clemson basketball tickets. Wake Forrest was ranked #1 and Clemson was ranked #2. I got a horrible ear and tonsil infection. I didn't go to class that week but I did go to the game. Jamie and I had floor seats and were on TV. Clemson lost in double overtime and I had my tonsils out later that year.
4. Jamie kissed me for the first time at the Spitoono Redneck Festival in Clemson, SC. There was a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band and lots of free Skoal. And I actually went on to marry him.
Now I'm tagging-
Becky
Carmi
Karen
You must share random facts about yourself and then tag three others.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please tell me you have pictures from the Spitoono Redneck Festival! I have to see :)
Post a Comment