One of the biggest blessings of our adoption adventure is knowing that Moli was, from four months old, in a loving home. This was made possible by Grace and Hope for Children and her wonderful sponsor there. We are now blessed to be able to sponsor her foster brother and keep him in the same loving (even spoiling) environment.
My friend Elizabeth helps find sponsors for these precious children so that they may be removed from the orphanage and placed in loving homes. There are 17 children in Moli's city alone who need sponsors. You can view the link at https://www.grace-hope.org/Waiting.aspx?OrphanageID=2 You will receive quarterly reports on your sponsored child as well as updated pictures. Please consider helping a child find a loving home as he or she waits for his forever family.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for posting this. I got two sponsors yesterday so now I have 15 children and I think I found another sponsor today. It will be an amazing sponsor. A waiting mother viewed the website after I posted that I needed sponsors and she found her waiting daughter needing a sponsor. When we confirm that it is her daughter she will definitely sponsor her. It is amazing how God works.
Thanks
ELizabeth
Post a Comment