This was, for the girls, the culmination of the trip! Thank heavens for Free Dining in September as the bill was outrageous- especially considering the girls got a choice of hot dog or chicken nuggets. But I will say, for all the fun the girls had, we'd have gladly paid the bill if necessary. Unfortunately, Moli had so much fun that she said she wanted Cinderella to be her mom, but I could be her "grandmugger." My little one definitely has a taste for the finer things!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Dinner With Cinderella!
This was, for the girls, the culmination of the trip! Thank heavens for Free Dining in September as the bill was outrageous- especially considering the girls got a choice of hot dog or chicken nuggets. But I will say, for all the fun the girls had, we'd have gladly paid the bill if necessary. Unfortunately, Moli had so much fun that she said she wanted Cinderella to be her mom, but I could be her "grandmugger." My little one definitely has a taste for the finer things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you're going to be a great grand mugger one day, but you beat Cinderalla anyday as a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment