Monday, January 11, 2010

My little cheerleader

I do realize that I'm being one of "those" moms. But hey, it IS my blog. :) I'm going to brag a little bit more on Moli and the awesome job she did at cheerleading -because it was HER moment. She is so often completely content watching Grace do so many things- conquering the climbing wall, climbing trees, swimming, etc. I love Moli's content spirit just as much as I love Grace's adventurous one. It was nice to see Moli in the spotlight, and she enjoyed every minute of it. And Grace, who typically demands the center of attention, was SUCH a gracious big sister. She said, "Moli, you are such a cute cheerleader. You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you!" Me? I'm proud of them both.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

awe, tara!! she is a natural. she looks like she is having so much fun!!!

Sharon said...

Precious!

Amy said...

That is great! I have been wanting to see her cheer but haven't made it at the right time! Thanks for the video!

Mario and Lisa said...

Too Cute! She makes cheering look good.... :)