Grace and Moli were flower girls in the wedding. They have been so excited for months- practicing their walks and their dance moves for the reception. With the round of sickness at my house (possible swine flu, pneumonia, tonsilitis, stomach troubles)I was really getting anxious that they might not get to.
Thankfully the day of the wedding, all was well (quite literally.
This is the happy groom Uncle Cameron, Pops, Jamie, and Uncle Brent. Pops is proud of his three boys, who make a golf foursome. What more could a father want?
The girls did an amazing job. I was so proud! Grace milked her 15 minutes of fame. She came down the aisle dropping flowers, and them dropped a little circle of flowers around Uncle Cameron and made a little flower bed for Amy.
Moli picked her flowers up on the way back down the aisle. I guess we didn't discuss that...

2 comments:
that's hilarious about Moli picking up the flowers :)
Everyone looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment