Friday, March 14, 2008

Funny kid!

Moli has been doing the funniest thing at night. Each night at bedtime she cries for about two minutes like we have hurt her feelings, fusses at me in Mandarin for about 30 seconds, rolls over and goes to sleep and sleeps through the night. The last few nights she has been exhausted and has grabbed me by the hand, led me up the stairs, and crawled into bed. Even though she is CHOOSING bedtime, LEADING the way, and CRAWLING into bed herself, she STILL cries like I have hurt her feelings and fusses at me in Mandarin. Funny kid!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS funny! I can't wait to be around her long enough to hear her speak Mandarin.
Elefun at 3:00am?? NOT! I'm not fond of it at any time of day because I'm the one picking all the butterflies up and putting them back in the trunk for round two every time! We are working on "picking up" after ourselves..little man here does not like to do that! So we'll come to YOUR house to play elefun;-)