We arrive on United flight 856 from Dulles via LA at 11:58 pm Thursday night- that's a 30 hour journey with two kids! Pray for us!
Don't forget to leave a message for Moli to let her know that you love her and have been praying for her! See previous thread.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At exactly 7:30 this morning Gray woke up clapping. Kind of an odd thing for him to do to say the least. Then I heard "Mommy Mommy Mommy". I said "Yes Gray" and he shouted "One more night and Moli comes home". To which I replied "No she comes home tonight". He yelled "Yeah Moli is coming home. We are going to the airport tonight and going to see fireworks!!!!!" Not sure exactly where that came from but I guess he senses that something wonderful is happening as your family of four is coming home!! Of course he also wants to wear the surgical gloves our dentist gave him tonight and take his sword. Silly boy!!!
Post a Comment