I remember those things called Saturdays. We had them weekly before kids. And even Grace would cooperate and be lazy on Saturday mornings most of the time. Not Moli. On Saturdays, we are now up and moving by 6 a.m. just like every other day.
Today Jamie was awesome and took the girls downstairs and let me sleep in. Ahhhh. It was nice.
We've been traveling, going, and doing so much lately that we haven't had any downtime. We LOVE our busy summers but it was time for a break! So today was a scheduled lazy day. Except the Jacksons just don't know how to stay home. We took a three mile walk to the playground and then went to see the movie WallE and then did some shopping. Now the girls are both sound asleep and Jamie and I get to cuddle up and watch Flashpoint (not as good as 24, but it is filling that void.) OK, so we were still busy but it was nice to know we didn't HAVE to do any of it.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Can't remember the last time we had a lazy Saturday! I think I need to schedule one soon.
Post a Comment