Last night we went to a local wing restaurant. Inevitably as a warm plate of food is placed in front of me, one of my girls must have to go potty. It's like law or something.
This time it was Moli. There was a picture of a Rooster on the men's door and a picture of a Hen on the women's door. Makes since for a restaurant known for chicken, right?
As I tried to take Moli in, she began to protest, "Mama. That potty for chickens."
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your new blog! We have been quite busy around here- we leave in 5 days! Did I really say that? Your girls are just adorable! I guess you know that J was able to leave today!! YAAAA! I hope that one day we will be able to meet!
Post a Comment