and I can hardly wait to open it!!! I assume it is from Moli's foster parents. We sent a letter to them in March but didn't hear back from them. It is my understanding that they have a nephew in college studying English. When he comes home from school, he can translate for them. I am so thankful it made it here! Our city and state were listed as Circle, USA. and our phone number was our zip code. How in the world did it get here???
We're waiting on Jamie to get home to open the package. None of the three of us are known for patience.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds exciting! I'm sure Moli will love getting something from them. How come when I mail something to someone in my own state it gets lost, but that package can make it to "Circle, USA" just fine! I think there was divine intervention for sure :)
Well....what was it?????
Ahhmmmm, I'm horrible with patience too!!!! LOL Dying for the Part II to this story!!!
Post a Comment