Saturday, November 1, 2008

Visiting and Fall Festival






We've tried to make "Halloween" a little more mission-minded, so instead of mass trick-or-treating we visit senior citizens and shut-ins. (Although not many were shut-in, as over half of them weren't home!) But they do tend to have candy. Moli definitely has a new favorite holiday... the one where folks give her candy just for being cute! She said, "This candy for me? Me no have share? I LIKE IT!"

We went to an All Saint's Eve Festival at my friend Shannon's church. It was so much fun. The girls' favorite part was roasting marshmallows.

4 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

That is a great idea. I tagged you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Does your assistant know she is considered a shut-in?

eastandwest said...

I didn't mean her...

Then again, i also visited you!

Mario and Lisa said...

I love the halloween costumes. What a great idea!!