Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chores...

In Cubbies last week the girls made Chore charts. Grace explained in great detail how she will be helping me in the house- cleaning the ballroom(playroom- long story), making her bed, helping with the laundry, etc.

I asked Moli what she is going to do to help around the house. She replied, "Ummmm. I going to watch Grace."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Moli gets smarter every day!

The Q family said...

That is hilarious! Sounds a lot like my Michael! Every time I tell Michael to do anything, he tells Sam to do it. 9 times out of 10, Sam does it!

eastandwest said...

Then I need a Sam! Actually, any Q would do!

The Carters said...

I like Moli's way of thinking!

Merrill said...

Hmmm...she and Gloria might get along very well! That seems to be Gloria's way of thinking as well!

Carmi said...

I need to introduce chore charts to Eliana. She is way old enough to do some things. Problem is both of them would try to say they would watch me do the chores!

Stephanie said...

Moli and Sydney are so much alike!

I read one of Kevin Lehmans books when my kids were little that gave the age appropriate chores. I was amazed at what he expected them to do at certain ages but, we tried it and WOW!!! They really liked feeling responsible for certain jobs.

I think I shall have to get a maid when my kids leave because I havent cleaned a toilet or tub for 9 years. Since they are all older, I rarely even do dishes or laundry.

They are learning to prepare real meals but, I usually do that because I like to. Thank you Kevin L!