

So this is my little brother. This is his second deployment to the middle east. According to the last family newsletter, he is at the midpoint of his deployment. We are praying he will be home before Christmas. I know he misses his sweet wife Beth and two beautiful kids at home. (Seriously, I know I'm biased, but they are super cute.)
Recently the Clemson football team sent a signed flag to his unit. Thanks Dabo!
Please keep Frank in your prayers as he completes this deployment. I think it has been better/safer/easier than his last deployment, but I know he misses his family.
Frank, I love you and I am proud of you. I'm sorry someone stole your loofah. :( But not sorry enough to stop making fun of you for having one. We miss you bunches and can't wait to take the girls bowling!
No comments:
Post a Comment