Every year our family does a birthday party for Jesus, and we each pick either individually or as a family a gift for Jesus that year. Last year I chose to sponsor a child in Moli's foster home through Grace and Hope for Children. I am so excited to announce that not one but two of my sponsor children went home with forever families this year! I have been in touch with both families and it is such a blessing. Thanks to my cyber pal Elizabeth, I have been able to sponsor children in Moli's foster family. Moli LOVES getting the updated pictures of the kids and her Baba and Mama, and it is good for her to see them smiling and happy.
There are currently 11 kids in Moli's orphanage that need foster care sponsors. The gift of a foster family is LIFE- CHANGING. I know our Moli would not be the spunky monkey she is if she had not been sponsored. THANKS to her sponsor- you know who you are. :)
You can check out the kids waiting for sponsorship at https://www.grace-hope.org/Waiting.aspx?OrphanageID=2.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for getting the word out there. I am still waiting to hear about your next child. I will keep in touch and let you know as soon as I know.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment