Friday, June 11, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance

 
 
 
 

There are seasons in my life when I don't blog because not much is going on. There are other seasons when I don't blog because I don't have the time. This is one of the latter!

These pictures are from February but are so worth sharing. In February (yes, February) our homeschool network hosted a Daddy-Daughter dance. The girls looked forward to it for so long!

What an AWESOME Daddy they have to do this. Their awesome Daddy does not like dancing...or crowds...or awkward social situations with folks he doesn't know. He braved all of that on this special night to make two little girls very happy.

Note that sweet Daddy even got corsages with no prompting from Mommy!

I don't know much about the actual festivities as they were fairly quiet about the details. What I do know is that these special nights are intended to teach these young ladies what to look for in a husband... I pray that there are two more out there just like Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Carters said...

You have such beautiful girls!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet memory for the girls and sweet words for Jamie. May all our girls find husbands as great as their daddies!

Stephanie said...

I pray the same thing for my girls! What a blessing to have Godly Daddy's for our girls (and boys)!