Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movin' Up

 

This was promotion Sunday at church. It was bittersweet, as Grace moved up from the preschool wing into Children's Church. She was so excited, but I was a little teary. (Since I homeschool, I didn't have my moment like all the other moms sending their kids back to school this week.)

Here was Moli's take on the situation-
Her: I get to move up to Tisha's class (Kindergarten) today.
Me: You need to stop growing up so fast!
Her: I will be your baby till I die. Or you die. That will be sooner.

Gracism of the day-
After church, Jamie had to lock up so we took a girls' potty break. Moli went into the handicap stall. Grace immediately began to chastise her, "Moli! You know mommy can't fit in a regular stall anymore!" OK, even at 9 months pregnant, I DO still fit in a regular stall, thank you very much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Im so glad you can still fit into a regular stall! HAHAHA