Bedtime last night was a little easier for Moli. Although with all she's been through we never really have had a "bad" night. After she ate Jamie's piece of chocolate, she rolled over and went to sleep. I can't imagine what's going through that pretty little head as she lies there.
I finally slept last night as well, despite the fact that Jamie and I are sharing a twin bed, if you can imagine that. Our room has two twin beds only.
Another funny story from yesterday. Moli has a very generous heart. When she has snacks she passes them out one by one. Everyone usually gets one but me. I get a look of disdain. Yesterday she was eating trail mix and kept giving me little pieces. Each time I would say "MMM... Xie Xie (thank you) Moli." She would look at me with this strange little face. After a few times, I realized she was only giving me the nuts... because she doesn't LIKE nuts. what a clever little one she is. :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As I read about your Moli, I can't help but smile! I cannot wait to meet your little firecracker. I am so glad that you are all getting settled into your family of four! You continue to be in my prayers. Have fun shopping!
Angel
As I looked back over the pictures from all the posts, especially the one with MoLi's tear, I just got a glimpse of the awesomeness of God! He said in Psalm 139:13-16 that he knit us together and ordained our steps. How awesome to know that MoLi was knit together in her mother's womb so she could become the daughter of Jamie and Tara Jackson half way around the world. I am so excited and Sydney is beside herself. I know God will use your experience to foster whatever work He has for Sydney in China. WOW! Love you guys. Praying constantly for you! The Dotson Family
oh this makes me laugh!! She is quite the clever little one isn't she!!
Post a Comment