Please use the comments section here to leave a message for our little firecracker. We want her to know how much she is loved. I'll print this out for her lifebook so she'll always know who was loving her and praying for her even before she was home.
Lurkers, this is the time to reveal yourselves. I know you are out there! Let Moli know that you've been praying for her too!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
41 comments:
Dear Beautiful MoLi,
You will be coming home very soon and our family is SO excited to meet you! We have been praying for you for so long and it is so exciting to see God bring you home to your forever family! Your mom and dad have been telling us all about how much fun you are. From the pictures we've seen, you and your sister Grace look like best friends already. Colson is looking forward to playing with you and Grace at the playground!
Love,
The Gregg Family (Matthew, Shannon & Colson)
Sweet Moli,
You are such a blessing! Your family has been waiting for a very long time to hold you, hug & kiss you, and love you. You are an answer to prayer. I love hearing stories about how strong, brave, and fun you are. Keep singing sweet girl!
Love, Amy Crawford
Dear Moli,
We are Maddie, Gray and Benjamin's grandmother and granddad - they are Grace's friends. I know you will learn to love them also.
Grace and the three of them are all like brothers and sisters and I know you will fit right in.
We love your family and have been praying along with them for you for a long time.
God has blessed you with a wonderful family and they are so fortunate to have you come to them and make their family complete.
Grace is such a sweet little girl and you two look like you have been together forever.
We can't wait to meet you in person.
Love, Granky and Omey
Beautiful MoLi,
You have had such a huge change in your life in a very short time, and yet have through it singing and smiling! You have so many exciting things ahead of you, with your loving parents and sister by your side. We hope to be able to meet you some day, and reintroduce you to Marissa.
Love, The Young's
(Gary, Ju-Lee, Kyle, Alexa, Zoey, and soon to be Marissa)
Dear MoLi,
I have been reading the story of your first days with your forever family and I can see that you have both a beautiful face and a beautiful spirit. You are a very brave girl and you are already doing so well!
This Chinese New Year my daughter danced to a traditional song entitled "Mo Li Hua" - Beautiful Jasmine Flower.
I believe this song probably has the same characters as your name. I hope that you can find the song and listen to it someday. It is a very peaceful and tranquil song.
I always think of you now when I hear this song and smile. It is special to me because of my daughter's dance and because of you.
Best wishes to both you and your forever family as you make your journey back to your new home. Eagles wings!
Jane, Mike, Ani and Elia
Moli,
We are so excited that you will be coming home soon. We have been praying for you and your sister and mom and dad since we first saw your pictures and we can't wait to see you in person. I pray that you are not completely overwhelmed by all the loving attention that you will be shown on your first visit to church! You are a beautiful girl and you have wonderful Christian parents that God has prepared for you. We can't wait to see you in a Puggles uniform. We will continue to pray for you and your family.
Love,
The Harleys
Dear Moli,
You are such a special little girl and we do know that God has big plans for you. We are so thankful to God for placing you in the Jackson family. Your mommy, daddy, and sister love you so much. You are a beautiful child with such an amazing spirit. May God bless you and your family always.
Love,
The Bryant family from SC
This is so weird. I was just browsing on RQ (Even though we have been home for over 1.5 years) and I clicked on your link. Things started adding up and I realized that we used the same agency. My dd is Betsie who was adopted back in 2006. I remember your girls' names and that we swapped quilt squares!
Anyway, so very excited to see that you finally have your precious Claire. And that Grace is absolutely precious! They will one day be the best of friends...remember that on those wild days. ;)
I am so thankful that God let me see your blog. I rejoice with you and your whole family over this very special gift. Congratulations!
Jennifer
PS...I remember seeing Claire on our agency's list and thinking how GORGEOUS she was and that I could not believe someone had not scooped her up yet! So glad you did!
Dear Moli,
You don't know me and we will probably never meet but I have been reading about you and your family this week. I just want to tell you that you are beautiful inside and out. You are very brave as you open your heart and your mind to the family that God has chosen for you. As you grow, you will have many questions and that is ok. Your family will be there to love you forever. I hope you always have a song to sing!
Love,
Tricia and Maia
www.fondueforfive.blogspot.com
Dear MoLi,
We have been praying for you for a long time. We saw your beautiful face and just knew that God had a special plan for you. Your Mommy and Daddy and big sister Grace have been waiting a long time to bring you home and we are so happy that you are coming home soon. We love to see your beautiful smile and can't wait to meet you in person some day. We love you and thank God for the blessing that you are to the lives that you touch. With much love and big hugs from North Carolina,
Melissa, Morgan, Allyn, Tucker and Toby Ann
My sweet Moli,
You are going to be coming home real soon, and I am so excited to meet you!! I have been praying for you for a long time, and even my friends here in Anderson have been praying for your journey to the Jackson family!! I'm so glad that you and Grace have become such good friends all ready. You two are going to be GREAT sisters (and i'm sure you will drive mommy and daddy nuts!!) I'm going to spoil you, just as I have done Grace all these years and I can't wait to do it!!
I love you sweet girl, and I'm going to continue to pray for you now and forever!!
Love,
Melanie
MoLi,
I've enjoyed watching your journey. I'm amazed at how strong you are and how sweet and loving all at the same time.
Yvonne
(Friend of Shannon's, who's moving that way very soon)
Moli, we have not met you yet, but love you already! We have been praying for you even before we knew it was you we were praying for! The wonderful God we serve knew that you were meant to be part of this wonderful family who has loved you for so long. You are truly an amazing little girl and I cannot wait until you are a part of our lives as well.
Love, Angel and family!
MoLi - you are such a precious child of God, and your heavenly Father has placed you exactly in the family He chose for you. I can not wait to follow your journey and watch you grow into a girl with a heart for God! You are so beautiful - inside and outside!
Hi MoLi, You are such a beautiful and much loved girl. I have been so glad to be able to pray for you on your journey to your new home and will continue to pray for you as you get used to your new home and family. That happy and courageous spirit will take you far in life. Welcome home sweet child.
Love,
Carmi
MoLi
You are one beautiful girl. We have been following your journey since you became available for this great family. Moli maybe one day we will meet at a CWA reunion with our son from China. You Have a great mom and a beautiful sister
Andy and Susan
Moli,
We are so happy you've found your forever family. God is so great! Our Meridith is very excited to meet Grace's new baby sister from China. This past week, she asked if baby brothers come from China...We are praying for you and your family's safe return home and for a smooth transition into home life. We love you all!
The Smith Family
BJ, Christy, Meridith, Addie, & Andrea
http://www.bjchristy.blogspot.com
Dear Precious Moli,
I am so thankful that your heavenly Father directed you to the family just for you. Your sweet face touched our family, and we prayed for you to have just the right family.
We have loved watching your first steps in that journey. You are a precious, brave little girl.
God's Best to You, always.
The King family
MoLi,
You are a beautiful little girl! We are so excited to see you with your forever family. We know that God has a wonderful plan for your life, and we look forward to watching you grow in those plans. We have been praying for you and will continue to. May God bless you all as you come home to SC as a forever family.
Hugs and blessings,
Ann, Jimmy, and Claire Barnes
Moli,
I have followed your families journey while in China to receive you. You are a beautiful girl. I don't know your family or you but I know that God has placed you with a wonderful family who will always love you and show you that God loves you.
Elizabeth
Moli,
We can't wait to meet you when you get settled into your new home and are ready to visit church. We have been praying for you for a long time now and I so excited that God has answered our prayers. Your family loves you so much and we can tell that you're a perfect fit. Love, Kevin, Julie and Ella
MoLi,
We are so excited that you are coming home!! We have been praying for you and your new family. I love hearing your Mama tell stories of what a wonderful little girl you are. We can't wait to see you at church!!
love, The Ethredges
Moli,
You are such a blessing to our family. Uncle Frank and Titi Beth love you so much! We know that you have been through so much in your short life, but always remember God has a special plan for you. It is such a blessing for us to be able to watch you blossom. Your cousins Mia and Ty can not wait to meet and grow up with you.
Love,
Uncle Frank, Titi Beth, Mia, and Ty
Dear MoLi-
We have been following your trip with your new family and are so happy you are coming home soon. We've been praying for you and your family. Sounds like you and your sister, Grace, are having big fun already. Wonderful! And you will love calling Charleston, SC home. We hope to meet you soon.
The Thames family (Ellen, Tim and Mac)
Dear MoLi,
We are so excited that your are with your family and will be coming home soon. We have been praying for you.
God has blessed you with a wonderful family. He has some wonderful plans for you. We look forward to meeting you.
Love,
Pastor Jack and Ellen
Sweet MoLi,
We have followed your Mommy, Daddy, Grace and Uncle Brent on their trip to China to bring you home. We have been praying for a safe trip for all of you. You are beautiful! We look forward to watching you grow up!
Love,
Selina, Forrest & Preston Smith
MoLi,
God has given you and your family many gifts. That's how He is. He loves us so much that he gives us all the gifts that we need. This week you were adopted into a wonderful family who is overjoyed about you. It is my prayer that you find peace and comfort in knowing that every part of your life is perfect and designed to make you know Him. May you one day make a decision to be adopted into His family. He has made you perfect and beautiful, and He loves you more than anything!
In Christ,
The Rowell Family (Melissa, Chris, and Hannah)
Hey Moli!!
I'm so excited for you and the great adventure you're in the process of experiencing. You are one firecracker of a little girl and I know you're going to have a lifetime of giving your parents a run for their money and getting into untold mischief with Grace :)
I can't wait to meet you one day!!
Just found your blog through RQ. I sponsor a little girl at Guilin SWI (age 5) so I thoroughly enjoyed your descriptions! Have safe travels home, and welcome to your forever family! Best wishes, sweet Moli.
-Kate
Dear Moli,
We are so excited for your homecoming. I have enjoyed reading about each and every day of your journey with your forever family. I know you and Grace are gonna keep your mommy and daddy busy, but they will cherish each moment forever. We can't wait to meet you. You have so many friends here already, including Bryson and Ava Claire. You and your family will continue to be in our prayers.
Love, The Hawkins (Jerry, Tasha, Bryson,& Ava Claire)
Dear MoLi,
We are so excited that you are coming home! It has been a joy to watch your story unfold. You are so beautiful and we are glad we get to be part of your life. We pray that you will adapt quickly and be ready for some visitors real soon.
Blessings,
Dale & Stephanie Dotson
Bailey, Sydney and Sage
Moli,
I just met your Mom and I am so happy to take her class for a while so that she can be home with you. I know how much she loves you and I am praying for you and your family! love, Kelly Reser
Dear Sweet Feisty MoLi,
I'm so glad that I've been able to follow your journey to your new family; I knew the odds of ever knowing where you would go were so slim, but somehow it happened, and for that I'm forever thankful. I've been honored to be able to sponsor your foster care and watch you grow into the wonderful, smart, cute, funny spirited girl you've become. You will always have a very special place in my heart. Love, Darlene
Dear MoLi,
I love you. I hope you love your family. It's sad in America first. Then it gets better. You're going to be really happy. You get to go to the park and go to the beach. And there is Chinese food! I can't wait to see you. You can love your family. I have a picture I drew for you. I love you a lot a lot a lot.
Bye bye, Lulu
(typed by mom, dictated by Lulu age 5)
Precious MoLi,
We have enjoyed following your journey home to your forever family. Your parents and big sister are so excited to finally see this day come. We will continue to pray for you -- our God has big plans for you! We look forward to meeting you and being part of your church family at CBC.
Love,
The Riddles (Charlie & Sandi)
MoLi,
You are such a beautiful little girl, we loved following your mommy, daddy and sister on there journey from China for you, Welcome Home to the Carolina's sweet Girl: -)
The Anderson's
Dear MoLi,
We are also a CWA family. I remember seeing your picture on their website for the first time and thinking that you were absolutely beautiful! From your mother's description of you, it sounds like you have a beautiful spirit as well. Your family has waited for you a very long time. I have watched as they worked so hard to bring you home. You were loved way before they met you for the first time in China. You are a brave little girl and I know that you and your forever family have a wonderful journey ahead of you.
Jennifer Barbee
Dear Precious Moli,
Our family is looking forward to meeting you. We have enjoyed learning all about how brave and smart you are. I love seeing your beautiful face in the pictures your mom has sent. You are loved so much by your mom and dad and sister. You are also loved very much by our family and many other families at church. And you are loved the most by God, the one who created you and made it possible for you to be his friend forever.
Love,
The Bowmans
(Tony,Kathy,Darby,Daxton)
Moli,
We are so excited about meeting you. We have been praying for you for a very long time. Your mom and dad have been praying for you , patiently waiting for you and loving you even before they knew you. What an awesome family the Lord has provided for you. What's even more amazing is that you and your sister are two peas in a pod. Your poor daddy! Three head strong women in the house. Good thing he has to go to work. Taylor can't wait to meet you and I hope you will meet Libby very soon. We love you.
The Bowick Family
Moli,
Your a ma & Daddy & big sister, Grace, have been waiting for you and praying for you for a very long time. They were so anxious to get to China to meet you, and they shared their journey with many people (like me) who have a special heart for the children in China.
Now you'll grow up in America, and will be an American girl, just like your big sister, Grace. But your parents will teach you things about China, because China is an important country, and is beautiful, too. And the best thing about China is that it is where YOU came from, and it's where your family became complete -- the moment you were placed in Mama and Daddy's arms.
God bless you, sweet girl. He has big plans for you, I just know it! Trust Him, and listen to your Mama and Daddy. I pray you have a joyous life!
Kelly in Michigan (who is waiting for my own sweet girl who was born in China!)
Our beautiful MoLi,
We have welcomed you into our hearts since Tara, Jamie, and Grace began their search for Claire. It does not matter which name you are called we know that you are the child God intended for our family. We are so blessed to become your grandparents. We will love and spoil you (just as we do Grace, Mia, and Ty)! I hope that becoming a part of our family will bring you much happiness. You have wonderful parents and a loving sister to guide you in a lifetime of adventures and triumphs. You are already so strong and brave and we can't wait to watch you grow up.
Love you forever,
Granny & PaPa
Post a Comment