There is an invisible red thread which connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of place or situation. The thread may stretch or tangle but never break... Chinese folklore
Oh my gosh! I had NO IDEA you were in China picking up Moli Claire already! I completely forgot! Sorry, I was on a cruise last week and it totally slipped my mind. And here I'm responding to your White Swan Barbie question on the FFITA board-- not realizing that you're sitting there looking at the doll! I am such a dork!
Your family is gorgeous, Moli is a doll. Grace looks so sweet with her in this picture of them sleeping.
Now, I'll go back and enjoy your journey from the beginning and keep up from here.
So glad to hear that things are going well. Every day when I look at your blog I think that MoLi and Claire just can't get any cuter.... then there they are the next day - even cuter than before. I'm praying that the rest of your trip continues to be smooth sailing!
Love this picture, but my favorite is the one where MoLi has Grace's bag and Grace is not real happy about it. That is a great picture. And the close up of Grace by herself in the pink and orange is WONDERFUL. They are both beautiful little girls.
7 comments:
Tara,
Oh my gosh! I had NO IDEA you were in China picking up Moli Claire already! I completely forgot! Sorry, I was on a cruise last week and it totally slipped my mind. And here I'm responding to your White Swan Barbie question on the FFITA board-- not realizing that you're sitting there looking at the doll! I am such a dork!
Your family is gorgeous, Moli is a doll. Grace looks so sweet with her in this picture of them sleeping.
Now, I'll go back and enjoy your journey from the beginning and keep up from here.
Congratulations!
Kelly in Michigan (from the FFTIA board)
Too precious. Will they ever sleep alone again?
Take that view everyday - wow!
So glad to hear that things are going well. Every day when I look at your blog I think that MoLi and Claire just can't get any cuter.... then there they are the next day - even cuter than before. I'm praying that the rest of your trip continues to be smooth sailing!
I've been wondering the same thing as Shelbi.....
Love this picture, but my favorite is the one where MoLi has Grace's bag and Grace is not real happy about it. That is a great picture. And the close up of Grace by herself in the pink and orange is WONDERFUL. They are both beautiful little girls.
Praying for a safe trip home.
Granky and Omey
This is the most precious picture ever!!
Post a Comment