
This was a fun little tag. I was supposed to go to my picture folders and select the 4th pic in the 4th folder. I searched with dread, afraid it might be a picture of me, immediately after Grace's birth. Luckily it was a picture of Grace in all her cuteness, on her first day at the beach.
Thanks for the tag Michelle, but it's not nice being tagged by a photographer. :)
Now I'm tagging Angel Q, Julie, Lisa, and Diana- a few church friends and a few friends from the adoption community.
If I tagged you...
1. Go to the 4th folder in wherever you keep your photos.
2. Pick the 4th pic in that folder.
3. Post it and tell a little about it.
4. Pick 4 other folks to tag.
2 comments:
Could the child be any more adorable than this photo. I know being cute saves her life some days!
Way too cute, Tara. Your photo would make any photographer jump with enthusiasm. What a doll.
Post a Comment