When we scheduled this photo shoot I had a certain picture in mind- you've probably seen it- the perfect family with perfect hair striking a perfect pose with perfect smiles on the perfect beach. Grace had different plans- a fun-filled roll in the sand and romp in the surf.
So what we got instead were perfect pictures of my family being just who they are. I do so love my free-spirited little monkeys! We were actually amazed at how well the pictures turned out considering Grace's naughty streak that day. Only my Grace could be that stinkin' cute while being willfully disobedient! And only Moli could be so precious completely covered in sand.
Thanks to Jessica for bearing with us. She certainly got a baptism by fire with the Jackson family. If the rest of you are ever in this area, shoot me an email and I'll be glad to give you Jessica's contact information.
So here they are... Enjoy!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are the MOST precious pictures!! I love how they truly reflect the personality of your family - don;t change a thing!!!
Hey Tara and Family,
This is Amy Raymond that use to work at the bank with your mom. I have went on your webpage everyday to see what you have put on there. I have been so touched by your experience with your new addition. Those pictures were awesome of the family. Take care and I will talk to you later.
Tara,
I haven't checked your blog in quite a while. It looks like your little Guilin Princess is doing great! She is just precious! Love the beach photos!
Sharon
Mom to 6
Including two Guilin Princesses
Brinley (Han Wei Ya)
& Bailey (Yang Xin Ru)
Post a Comment