Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainforest Cafe





Yesterday Jamie had to work late. And by "work" I mean that Universal Studios closed down so that those attending his conference could have a private party- all rides, food, etc open and free. Interestingly, Jamie said it was actually more crowded with the 45oo folks from the conference than it was on the days we've visited as a family. But he enjoyed hanging out with his friends from work and riding the grownup rides. Moli was not impressed. She said "Daddy Cat Hat no Mei Mei." (Daddy's riding the cat and the Hat without Little Sister).

We couldn't let Daddy have all the fun so we ventured out to Downtown Disney to Rainforest Cafe. We've been eating a lot of PopTarts and ham and cheese sandwiches in the hotel so we try to eat really good once a day.

Moli and Grace had great time. At first I thought Moli was scared of the gorillas, so I was really second-guessing myself about going. I forget that we've only been home three months and these experiences might be overwhelming. Not the case. I figured out that she was only scared that the gorillas would want her chicken fingers. Once I assured her they would not eat her lunch, she had a blast.

For those of you who are envious of our little getaway... Jamie brought home two sets of maracas last night. Seriously, Jamie? Maracas?

We're off to the pool. And then back to Universal. We'll probably hit Islands of Adventure (Seussville) tomorrow on the way home.

Then our summer looks pretty typical- Bible School, swimming lessons, and all that good summer stuff.

No comments: