There is an invisible red thread which connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of place or situation. The thread may stretch or tangle but never break... Chinese folklore
That top b&w pic of Grace is soooo Sophie. I think I even have similar pic of her somewhere!! I'll have to look!!
Too cute! Some of those shots are absolutely precious! We're hoping to do a similar photo shoot with a photog friend, though not at the beach... I hate to think what my naughtiness my guys will come up with!!
2 comments:
That top b&w pic of Grace is soooo Sophie. I think I even have similar pic of her somewhere!! I'll have to look!!
Too cute! Some of those shots are absolutely precious! We're hoping to do a similar photo shoot with a photog friend, though not at the beach... I hate to think what my naughtiness my guys will come up with!!
The pictures are beautiful and capture the true spirit of your girls! Priceless!
Post a Comment